MWM TCG 2032 V12, V16 Gas Engine – High Availability, Low Installation Costs
Compelling arguments – Features at a glance
- Output range from 3,000 to 4,500 kWel ‒ MWM's largest series
- Runs on all gas types: natural gas, landfill gas, sewage gas, mine gas, coke oven gas, biogas+
- Mainly used in large IPP projects with up to 100,000 kWel
- The series features superb reliability and low operating and maintenance costs.
- High availability
- Low installation costs
- More than 740 power generators with approximately 2,850,000 kWel already installed around the globe
The MWM gas engines of the TCG 2032 series are perfectly geared to the challenges of a dynamic market environment. Our models in the output range of 3,000 – 4,500 kWel meet the high requirements of a broad range of applications and guarantee efficiency, reliability, flexibility and environmental sustainability, together with low lifecycle costs and high profitability.
|Cylindre||12 / 16|
|kW||3000 - 4500|